Ohio Newz

A woman went to a hospital for tingling legs. It turned out to be parasite in her back

A woman went to a hospital for tingling legs. It turned out to be parasite in her back



2018-07-18T13:00:01+0000

Humans can become hosts to the parasite when they ingest its eggs, which are present in the feces of an infected dog. But the woman did not report any contact with dogs, officials said.

The woman who came into the emergency room in Dijon, France, said she had been having difficulty riding her horse for three months. Her symptoms had only gotten worse, from weakness to falls to feeling electric shocks in both legs.



More Ohio Newz

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer