Ohio Newz

Joe Blundo commentary: Retiring tux merchant suited Columbus for decades

Joe Blundo commentary: Retiring tux merchant suited Columbus for decades



2018-03-13T12:18:42+0000

Romanoff, who is closing his Downtown formalwear store and retiring, likes to say that 98 percent of his business is happy: weddings, proms, parties. The other 2 percent can range from sad to tragic. He has dressed more than one shooting victim.

Oh, yes, Ivan Romanoff has tuxedo stories. A fraternity at Ohio State University once rented a bunch of white tuxedos for a party that ended with the participants jumping into a swimming pool. “They came back green,” said Romanoff, 74. “The...



More Ohio Newz

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer