Ohio Newz

Keyless ignitions linked to carbon monoxide deaths

Keyless ignitions linked to carbon monoxide deaths



2018-05-16T17:00:02+0000

The New York Times reported that at least 20 deaths have been linked to carbon monoxide poisoning caused by cars left idling in garages when their drivers thought their engines were off.

Keyless ignition systems that use start buttons to let drivers to leave key fobs in their pockets provide a lot of convenience, but a new report sheds light on a failed government effort to prevent users from accidentally leaving their cars on.The New York



More Ohio Newz

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer