Ohio Newz

Mom says teen with allergy died after eating cookie, shares story to "spread awareness"

Mom says teen with allergy died after eating cookie, shares story to "spread awareness"



2018-07-18T12:32:07+0000

A woman trying to spread awareness after her 15-year-old daughter, who was allergic to peanuts, died after eating a Chips Ahoy cookie out of packaging she thought was "safe" because of its color. CBS News: "The mom posted a picture showing two packages of different Chips Ahoy varieties -- both in red packaging. But they also show different labels. One clearly shows the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups logo."

"Chewy Chips Ahoy! made w/ Reese's Peanut Butter Cups packaging clearly shows that it contains peanuts through words and visuals," the company tweeted



More Ohio Newz

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer