Ohio Newz

New England family warns of the suffocation dangers of pets and snack bags

New England family warns of the suffocation dangers of pets and snack bags



2018-07-20T15:06:31+0000

It's a danger you may not think about...but a family is trying to make as many people aware as possible after their dog died when his head got stuck in a bag their son had left on the couch.

WILTON, CT (WGME) – Before you pop open a bag of your favorite summertime snack, veterinarians and pet owners are asking others to think twice.Abandoned as a week-old puppy in North Carolina, Bentley found a home in Wilton, Connecticut, and a mother, in Ta



More Ohio Newz

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer