Woman murdered in Franklinton overnight Monday
JUST IN: A woman was murdered in Franklinton overnight. No suspects or motives are known at this time.
A passerby told dispatchers someone exited the house and asked for help calling police because a person was dead.
More Ohio Newz
"It shouldn't be a surprise." https://t.co/GxstmyQKfN
“We are excited to collaborate with the team of scientists in Cincinnati and partner with Drs. Awadalla, Burwinkel and Scheiber,” says Nate Snyder, CEO of Ovation Fertility. https://t.co/fXkqDhEiTN
“If we can save a million bucks, I know there is a million more to help someone who comes to Mercy,” says Noah Dunlap, vice president of sourcing and procurement for Mercy Health. https://t.co/Qkgy356NGN
Its time for The #Insiders with @castrovince talking #Indians on ESPN 850 WKNR, https://t.co/Rm2mIQTgJE.
Tweet your Tribe questions to the @CFAI1 twitter inbox with #Insiders
The Insiders with @castrovince and @DavidSkoczen starts now on ESPN 850! Tweet us your #Indians and #MLB questions for Anthony using #Insiders.
It's the only Ohio restaurant on the national list https://t.co/JlIDeABg4R
A Cincinnati law firm representing an Ohio egg producer accused of conspiring to limit production to keep prices high racked up a victory in a case with $3 billion on the line. https://t.co/WVPcmtMerr
Windhorst: What you really want to watch is the 2nd pick. If the Kings take Luka Doncic, everything goes in order. I think the #Cavs have a choice of Wendell Carter or Collin Sexton.
If they don't, Doncic could slide to 5. The #Cavs could get trade offers or get jumped.
Tune into The Next Level NOW on ESPN 850 and https://t.co/Rm2mIQTgJE! Today's @SolonSpine twitter poll:
Do you believe LeBron's legacy is already set?
The Next Level is wondering: Was the Cavs' Championship the happiest moment of your life?
The final votes are in: Blaming cuts by state Republicans, Democrats raise Hamilton County sales tax
“This is all about beauty rooted in plant science," says Lynn Hicks, P&G’s brand manager for North America for Herbal Essences." https://t.co/uxGXllzMM7
.#NBA Commissioner Adam Silver joins @GolicAndWingo tomorrow to preview the Draft where YOUR @cavs pick 8th! Plus, @espngolic has @MGolicJR57 washing his car in a speedo?
POP QUIZ: When/Where do Central Division Baseball & Tractor Pulling mix? HINT: This Saturday! Join the @BlasterProducts street team in the Gateway Plaza before the @Indians host the @tigers to check out THIS @FullyLoaded8345 Pulling Tractor, & win THIS t-shirt! #RallyTogether
- Ohio's annual sales tax holiday to return weekend of Aug. 3. Here's what you can buy!
- Federal investigators conduct raids at meat supplier in Canton, Massillon, and Salem
- Nexus pipeline construction to blame for partial road collapse in Green
- Starbucks pulling the plug on 150 underperforming stores
- YIKES! Snake on Bay Village dock scares residents
- Man with gun tattoo on forehead charged with illegally possessing gun
- Ex-Akron firefighter convicted of stealing union funds sentenced
- Controversial sign at Dunkin' Donuts shop causes Twitter uproar
- Cleveland Cavaliers PF Larry Nance Jr. marries longtime girlfriend Hailey Pince
- University Hospitals police officer shot while off duty in East Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns sign OL Greg Robinson, waive Rod Johnson
- U.S. poised to announce exit from UN human rights council
- Program helps Franklin County residents avoid eviction
- 5,000 pigs killed in Fayette County barn fire
- Teen presumed dead, covered with sheet while still alive
- These adult push pops contain more alcohol than a glass of wine
- US expected to announce exit from UN human rights council
- Pre-K sweethearts who reunited 30 years later welcome baby boy
- New York to sue Trump administration for family separations
- California brewery features new beer called 'Lebron Tears'
- Batavia father admits soliciting sexual content from 25+ children
- The royal family is about to have its first gay wedding
- Joe Biden will visit Cincinnati to raise money for governor candidate
- 2 killed in Clermont County crash, state police say
- Caught on camera: Man in hospital gown carjacks SUV from gas station
- Inmate escapes during court transport, jumps into Ohio River
- 5,000 pigs killed in fire at Fayette County pig farm
- New suspect identified in Upper Arlington murder
- DHL closing Groveport facility, laying off 260 workers
- Five face federal charges in Dimmit Co. crash that killed undocumented immigrants
- Man arrested in stolen FedEx truck when he reportedly tried to flee but couldn't open door
- What is Juneteenth? A brief explainer of America's 'second independence day'
- Trump wants authority to keep families together
- 1 person shot on Danberry Drive in Columbus; police investigating
- 39th annual Purple and Gold Golf Tournament in Chattahoochee Valley
- Fire crews responding to residential fire on Hamilton Road in Columbus
- Chambers Co. Sheriff’s Office wants women to be able to protect themselves
- 3-year-old saves mom's life in MI
- Judge Amy Corrigall Jones on Twitter
- As outrage over caged children rises, Trump blames Dems, hopes to force funding for wall
- Indiana state trooper lauded as 'hero' for pulling over 'slowpoke' driver
- WWII B-17 Bomber flies over Cleveland - rides available June 23-24
- Separating kids from parents at the border mirrors a 'textbook strategy' of domestic abuse, experts say — and causes irr...
- US announces exit from UN human rights council
- CVS Health will now deliver prescriptions to your home
- DHL to cut 260 jobs, close Groveport plant
- Father and son recreate police car photo 20 years later
- Former Ohio teacher sentenced to 30 days in jail for having sex with 3 students
- Home price insanity: $2.6 million for 900 square feet
- 2 Shaker Heights police officers who saved choking baby given prestigious award
- Lakewood native named most influential LGBTQ activist in Ohio
- Cleveland Cavaliers' forward Larry Nance Jr. marries longtime girlfriend at Summit County courthouse
- Off-duty University Hospitals officer shot and robbed at East Cleveland ATM
- Facebook fundraiser collects millions for immigrant legal fees
- Motorcyclist allegedly throws piece of concrete at woman during road rage incident
- Enormous snake spotted in Bay Village should be respected, ODNR says
- Man with giant gun tattoo on face allegedly tosses revolver after accident
- Amazon Hub: You can request to have one in Cleveland
- Cleveland man pleads guilty to murdering girlfriend's 2-year-old son
- Willie Nelson's plea to "Christians everywhere" on immigration
- Del Monte vegetable trays recalled for possible parasite infection
- Smoking rate in U.S. hits all-time low, CDC says
- Dad's video of toddler climbing up "locked" pool ladder goes viral
- Everything you should know about Juneteenth
- Inmate jumps into Great Miami River in an escape attempt
- Dedicated fast food employee sprints after customer to deliver forgotten food
- 3 dead after shooting outside Walmart in Alabama
- FBI arrests one during raid on Covington building
- 2 dead in Clermont County crash
- Your Definitive Guide To Festival Season In The Tri-State
- Man charged with assisting Indiana woman's suicide
- WOW air apologizes to 191 passengers stranded for hours at CVG
- 'He can't stop. Get out!' Runaway semi truck crashes into home
- Ohio’s sales tax holiday is back: Here are all the details for your back-to-school shopping!
- Woman suffers broken jaw in Akron road rage incident
- BCI investigating after man dies while in custody of Springfield Township police
- Rising rapper Jimmy Wopo shot dead in Pittsburgh
- Teen killed in Cleveland shooting identified as high school wrestler, football player
- News 5's Tara Molina and Andy Sugden win national Murrow Award for 'The Meaning of Zach Proof'
- Woman busted with $55 worth of seafood in purse
- Giant Hogweed: Poisonous plant that can cause third-degree burns found growing in parts of Virginia
- Westlake's American Greetings is laying off an unknown number of employees
- Barack Obama Elementary: School formerly named for Confederate general picks first black president as namesake
- Harry Potter festival in Wisconsin takes on different name after Warner Bros. demands change
- Video shows Florida man catch python as it strangles gator
- Republicans craft bill to keep detained families together
- Bengals coach Marvin Lewis says Sam Hubbard is 'way ahead of the curve' this spring
- JCPenney: Flip Flops And Sandals As Low As $2.99
- Street calming, bike lane investment at risk in mayor's budget proposal
- Regal Cinemas offering $1 movies throughout summer
- Court records: Man told police he shattered vending machine because he was thirsty
- NYPD will start using summonses, not arrests, for marijuana
- Man with gun tattooed on forehead arrest for unlawful possession of a firearm
- Autopsy report reveals gruesome death of aspiring funeral director
- Lawmakers re-introduce bill to require government only buy American-made American flags
- Ohio man convicted in 2017 slaying at Michigan motel
- Family says W. Virginia hospital gave them the wrong baby
- No motive, arrests in fatal shooting of rapper XXXTentacion
- Bog turtle becomes New Jersey's state reptile
- Portman, Brown criticize Trump on separating kids from parents